Setting the Master Bedroom
The master bedroom is part of the house that needs more attention. In the master bedroom most homeowners spend time, such as; sleeping, talking about important things, and doing other important activities. Given so many important things and activities done in the master bedroom, it is natural that this room is laid out as beautiful and as comfortable as possible. The furniture is not just a bed, wardrobe and dressing table. Some homeowners also put other furniture in order to perform activities together while mingling. Those who like watching movies for example, will put the TV in the master bedroom. Here we provide.
Tips on arranging the main bed;
1. The starting point of designing and arranging the Bedroom is adjusted to the personality, lifestyle and bed needs.
2. The proportion of bed size with room should be appropriate. The size is not narrow or too vacant, so the impression of intimacy in the room is maintained.
3. Almost 1/3 of our time in a day spent on the bed. Therefore choose a good mattress and quality, so that physical and mental health is maintained.
4. Plan for adequate openings and ventilation so that air flow in the room is smooth and sunlight can enter.
5. Choose cool colors, such as green, blue and pastel colors, can sleep soundly comfortable.
6. Set the lighting in the bedroom to form the mood of the room. Use general lighting to light up all activity in bed, and lighting tasks for more specific activities, such as sleep and reading.
Main Bedroom – Modern Minimalist
For those who want a clean and simple bed, set in a minimalist style. Principally, the available functional furniture, accesories selected all simple and modern, without detail or carving. Minimalist impression is seen from the furniture of a square shape, stamp furniture made build-in.